Committed to helping you succeed
Neil Gunn, Associate
Neil brings over 30 years of international experience in Europe, USA and Asia, across pharmaceutical, chemical, agrochemical and food industries.
Prior to joining Process Insight Consulting, Neil was the European Regional Lean Leader for a large pharmaceutical company working closely with improvement teams at sites in the UK, France, Germany and Egypt as part of a wider global lean program. This work delivered significant inventory reductions, lead-time reductions, capacity improvements and ‘back-office’ cost savings at each site.
Neil has extensive ‘Lean’ experience in addition to a strong background in IS/IT (including SAP). He played a key role in the design and deployment of a ‘Lean program’ across 18 sites worldwide.
- Design of a ‘Lean Ideal State’ used in a major pharmaceutical company Lean program
- Creation and delivery of standard training materials (40 modules) worldwide
- Coaching at sites around the world in English and French
- Facilitation of end-to-end Value Stream Mapping exercises for global supply chains
- Creation, deployment and execution of a ‘Lean Maturity’ review process
- Process owner for ‘Rhythm’ based production planning and execution
- Lead member of a team that designed a ‘lean packing facility’ on a green-field site
- Project Leader for the implementation of SAP at an agrochemical facility (full supply chain scope)