Committed to helping you succeed
Andy Liddle, Director
Andy is an internationally recognised expert consulting in Lean Six Sigma deployment and process improvement.
With over 30 years experience in chemical process and manufacturing businesses within DuPont and ICI , Andy has held a wide range of roles in quality, operations, engineering, research and development, planning, new business startups, design, capital projects and purchasing.
Leading implementations across Europe, USA and Asia, his reputation has grown through his belief in sharing his experience of how theory works in practice. He enjoys helping companies maximise the business benefit of process improvement and working at all levels from executive strategy development and deployment, through to shop floor training and project coaching.
His consulting assignments have included clients in Chemicals, Glass and General Manufacturing, Banking, Nuclear Power, Pharmaceuticals, IT, Aviation and Health care. He is also a Senior Assessor for the British Quality Foundation Lean Six Sigma certification programme.
- Developing and supporting a Global Continuous Improvement Programme for a blue chip company
- Training and coaching hundreds of people in Lean Six Sigma at all levels across the world
- Developing a quantified deployment benchmarking audit
- Leading a deployment that consistently delivered hard benefits in the top quartile
- Reenergizing a moribund regional deployment and achieving best in class within 2 years
- Upgrading and implementing a global Innovation process that doubled the hit rate of New Product Development
- Applying Lean Six Sigma to IT implementation
- Author of a chapter in the book Visual Six Sigma about which Mikel Harry said, “The authors of this book have done an outstanding job of illustrating how the practice of six sigma can be simplified and made more user friendly through the use of visual data analysis methods”
Areas of particular strength and interest
- Executive level advice and coaching on Improvement Programme design and diagnosis
- Benchmarking and assessment
- Training, mentoring and project coaching for executives, Champions, Master Black Belts, Black belts and Green Belts – taking potentially dry materials linking them to the situation and making the training fun and relevant
- Tailoring Six Sigma, Lean and other improvement methodologies to best suit the particular business, organisational and cultural needs
- Maximising delivery of deployments with appropriate integrated organisational development