Process Excellence Round Table (PERT)
Leading companies meet at PERT to share and evolve best practices in the field of operational excellence in the process industries
The Round Table focuses on the key enablers essential to allow member organisations to deliver consistent high quality product with reliable manufacturing and robust supply chains.
- Developing manufacturing and operational strategies
- Developing and embedding a continuous improvement culture
- Leadership, management and organisational best practice
- Developing people and teams
- Establishing supporting systems, processes and practices
- Effective communications
PERT is an informal group of people interested in process improvement, Lean, Six Sigma, Total Productive Maintenance and other topics centering around the need to improve business performance using logical structured techniques and proven methods.. There is a wide range of experience and expertise in the group, and people are willing to share knowledge and to learn from each other.