Date(s) - 08/04/2019 - 12/04/2019
This course is aimed at delegates who want to successfully lead improvement projects and solve problems in a structured way.
On this training delegates will learn
- The DMAIC method – A structured process for problem-solving
- How to define and scope DMAIC projects
- A variety of Lean Six Sigma tools to solve variability, flow and
- Key project management and team working skills
Note – this module does not require the use of statistical software.
- Anyone wanting to lead Continuous Improvement projects
- Anyone looking for Green Belt Certification
- Anyone who may be involved on an improvement team
What delegates say
Susan McKenna, CI Leader, Macfarlan Smith
James Pogson, Director, Laterooms
Clare Boyle, Manager, Fujifilm
Steven Mitchell, CI Manager Fujifilm
This event is fully booked.