Transactional PEX Network
Leading companies meet in this network to share and evolve best practices in the field of Process Excellence (PEX) in non-manufacturing environments such as HR and Finance
Driving excellence in transactional business support processes
The network focuses on the key enablers essential to allow member organisations to deliver the highest quality business support services with excellent customer – focused processes.
The Transactional PEX Network is an informal group of people interested in process improvement, Lean, Six Sigma, and other approaches to drive excellence in transactional business support processes. There is a wide range of experience and expertise in the group, and people are willing to share knowledge and to learn from each other.
The Transactional PEX Network Member Benefits
The Transactional PEX Network has a wide range of experience and expertise from HR, Finance and other support services across a broad spectrum of industries & sectors. The network has a very open approach to sharing and learning from others’ experience.
The network meets quarterly either face to face or by webex and provides:
- Excellent networking opportunities for members and their organisations
- Informal, low risk sharing of best practice and “tips and tricks” to drive process excellence
- Sharing of new ideas and approaches
- External inputs from experts
- The environment in which to establish trustworthy relationships with Industry peers
- The opportunity to bring “problems” for discussion and benchmark performance
In addition members have:
- Access to a contact database
- An ‘SOS’ facility to call all members for assistance if they have an immediate problem
- The ability to shape the agenda to address areas of specific interest and need
- Access to past presentations and materials
- The ability to set up and participate in best practice workshops
Current companies represented on the group include: