Date(s) - 12/05/2020 - 04/08/2020
Modular Programme spread over 12 weeks
Next intake : Module 1 starts 12th May 2020
Location – Via Webex
This course is aimed at delegates who want to successfully lead improvement projects and solve problems in a structured way. It is designed as an excellent alternative to the traditional classroom learning approach for Green Belt . The course is fully aligned with BQF certification requirements and the training will be delivered alongside project delivery in the workplace. Teaching modules will be supported by individual coaching sessions and “drop in clinics”.
On this training delegates will learn
- The DMAIC method – A structured process for problem-solving
- How to define and scope DMAIC projects
- A variety of Lean Six Sigma tools to solve variability, flow and
- Key project management and team working skills
Note – this module does not require the use of statistical software.
- Anyone wanting to lead Continuous Improvement projects
- Anyone looking for Green Belt Certification
- Anyone who may be involved on an improvement team
- Anyone looking for a Remote learning GB training solution
This event is fully booked.