Date(s) - 04/06/2019 - 06/06/2019
This course enables delegates to build predictive statistical models from historic data and to design experiments and data collection to get the maximum useful information with minimum disruption and effort.
This is a core module on our Black Belt Upgrade Programme.
On this training delegates will:
- build predictive statistical models
- run statistical simulations
- understand the concepts and types of DOE
- use JMP custom design approach to generate designs
- analyse DOE results, evaluate and optimise the designs
- augment design
Anyone who already has some understanding of statistical methods and software who wishes to really extend their knowledge and optimize operational performance and process capability.